All payment must be made in full at the time of ordering. If your company has terms of 30 days its best to plan ahead and place the order early and when the payment clears we will ship your stations to you. We accept all major credit cards, checks, ACH and wires from anywhere in the world (fees may apply). If the check is returned there will be a $35.00 return check fee charged to your account.
When ordering your station please let us know if you have a loading dock or if delivery will take place at street level. All shipments will be sent by LTL freight or you are welcome to pick up your station at our Jersey City office at no charge. At the time of delivery we ask that you make sure the loading dock or delivery area is clear and that there is someone to receive the station. Please note: If delivery area is not available or if there is no one to receive the station a redelivery would need to take place and a $145.00 redelivery fee will be charged to your account. Also LTL freight companies are only responsible to deliver at the loading dock or at the street level. They are not responsible for taking the station into your space.
Before ordering your station please take some time to go through your space and check the size of your doorways, hallways, stairs, ceiling heights and elevators…etc and make sure the path has enough clearance to make it to its final resting place.
If you are unhappy with your station you are welcome to return the station within the first 30 days for a refund. Please know there will be a 20% restocking fee and you are responsible for the cost of returning the station. Station must be in new condition as it was sent out for a refund to take place.
If something is broken on your station please let us know. Your station is warranted for 90 from the date of purchase. If there is a issue we will do whatever we can to make things right. For things that break outside of the warranty period, please let us know and we will give you an estimate for the repair.
Maintenance and Care
Your Classic station will bring you years of great service and with a little care it will look great as well. Please follow some simple tips to help keep your Classic Station looking and working its best!
After each use, clean the station with a mild ammonia based cleaner to remove all of the marks, make up and finger prints that have accumulated throughout the day, finish with a stainless steel polish and fine lint free cloth. Please note when cleaning your new station some conditioning will need to take place in order to achieve a super high shine.
At CDS we take safety seriously! Please follow some of these tips and play it safe!
When transporting classic stations from one place to another, use two people and always hold the station with two hands. Be sure to support the back of the station to prevent the mirror from cracking and tipping over.
- Do not lean anything on the mirror and do not lean things on the station.
- When transporting the station by truck, make sure that the back of the station is always supported. If this is not done, the probability of breaking the mirror will increase.
- Do not move any station over any debris or obstructions, as this may damage the castors and/or the castor assembly will eventually need to be replaced; these repairs are not covered by warranty.
- Do not attempt to open the back or perform any major electrical work on the station. If you have any questions or are unsure about the operation of your station, please contact CDS. Do not plug anything into outlets or outlets for which they are not intended.
- DO NOT MIX ELECTRICITY AND WATER! Keep all liquids away from any electrical parts.
- Never overload the chain with unnecessary items. All stations are designed to accommodate a hair dryer and two curling irons without any problems.
- Never install locking casters under the mirror, locked casters under the mirror assembly may cause the station to tip over.
- Do not sit or lie down on the station, this can cause dents and fluctuations in the overall shape of the station.
- Keep the station against the wall for maximum safety. At the top of each station there are two support points for attaching the station to a grid or wall.
- Do not attempt to open the back panel or perform any electrical work on the station other than initial connection as this will void any warranty.
- If you have any questions or are unsure about the operation of your station, please contact a CDS representative.
If you have a suggestion, story or idea to share, please let us know. You are welcome to send us photos and videos of your CDS station at work! We are open to new ideas and are always looking to improve and expand on the product line we have. If you have issues or you think something just doesn't work, please let us know. We look at all suggestions and analyze how it would work with the change.